214 Tilt Shift Lens,50mm F1.6 E Mount Tilt Shift Manual Focus Full Frame Lens,for Sony A9 A7 Series Mirrorless Cameras,Black
- The TS lens allows to compensate for perspective distortion, change the depth of field and sharpness zone, and soften the image if necessary.
- High quality precision mechanisms, including six elements of the five optical designs, enable correction of perspective distortions of photography inside and outside the building, as well as control of depth of field for product photography.
- Max focal length: 50.0 millimeters
- Fullframe lenses in fullframe SLRS can assure high quality imaging, while in halfframe SLRS can improve image quality, create a dreamy and ethereal photo style.
- The optics of the tilt shift lens allow you to take clear, contrasting images with perfect colors. When photographing interiors, still life, portraits, and advertising subjects, it is often necessary to have complete control over the depth of field.
- Adopt high quality alloy and optical glass material, firm and durable, provide longer service life.
Sold：156 Wished: 75 Followed: 36
Specification: Item Type: Tilt Shift Manual Lens Material: Alloy and Optical Glass Size: Filter Calibre: Approx.43mm/ 1.7in Weight: Approx. 295g/ 10.4oz Color: Black Fitment: for mirrorless sony cameras Camera Focal Length: 50mm/2.0in Aperture: F1.6-F22 Mount : E Mount Frame: Full frame Perspective: 46 degree Shaft Shifting Angle: 15 degree in all directions Nearest Focusing Distance: 0.5m/1.6ft Lens structure: 5 groups of 6 pieces Blade: 14PCS Focus Mode: manual focus Instructions: 1. Set the camera to no lens release mode, otherwise the camera will not be able to take pictures 2. Aimed the lens mount marking point at the camera mount marking point, and rotated clockwise, when the ‘tap’ sound was heard, the lens was installed in place 3. To remove the lens from the camera, press the lens remove button, and then rotate the lens counterclockwise to remove it. Package List: 1 x Camera Lens 1 x Dust Cloth
There are no reviews yet.