Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter Compatible with Leica M Rangefinder Lenses to Canon RF (EOS-R) Mount Mirrorless Camera Bodies
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
- Mounts Leica M Rangefinder Lenses to Canon RF Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
- Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
- Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
Sold：204 Wished: 78 Followed: 51
The Fotodiox Pro line of adapters is crafted in Fotodiox’s factory with excellence in mind. Our adapters are manufactured with precise tolerances, providing a solid, gap free, no wiggle connection for stress free use. No adjustments needed! Fotodiox adapters are meant to be taken off and put back on your camera as much as needed while remaining as precise as the day you bought them. Fotodiox Pro adapters feature all-metal, no plastic construction to create a secure connection between your glass and camera that will not degrade over time, keeping the lens-camera connection secure with every use. We use chrome plated brass mounts for enhanced durability and reliability. mirrorless canon lenses Cameras – Popular models include: EOS R, EOS RPNotes: This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc. ) will be disrupted. ‘Focus-By-Wire’ lenses (such as Canon’s STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus. Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera’s Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode. If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop. All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
There are no reviews yet.