Matterport Pro2 3D Camera for Creating Professional 3D Virtual Experiences with 360 Views and 4K Photography
- 4K PHOTOGRAPHY – Shareable print-quality photos for brochures, signs, social media, websites, and more
- 3D VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE – Combine your collection of 3D images to convert them into immersive tours. Great for residential and commercial properties for real estate, insurance claims and documentation, retail, design, marketing, architecture, engineering, and more
- SUBSCRIPTION – Access premium features with a Professional or Business subscription (not included). Sign up on the Matterport website to gain full access and begin creating 3D virtual tours, 4K print-ready photography, schematic floor plans, and more
- 3D CAMERA – Professional photo resolution (134 megapixels), infrared 3D sensor, 8 hours of scanning with one charge, 15 feet (4.5m) maximum range, WiFi to transfer data from camera to an iOS or Android device through the Capture app
- 3D IMAGE CAPTURING – High-quality image capture, 3D scanner measurements with 99% accuracy
Sold：239 Wished: 15 Followed: 97
The Standard for 3D Space Capture and Collaboration
Real Estate, Travel & Hospitality
Win more listings, sell properties faster, and earn higher commissions by showcasing your properties with 3D virtual tours. Also get access to high-quality photos, floor plans, curated video walkthroughs, social media sharing, and syndication to real estate portals.
Travel & Hospitality
Increase bookings, drive higher occupancy rates, and increase engagement rates by giving your online visitors a true sense of your accommodations, amenities and event spaces.
AEC & Facilities Management
Architecture, Engineering & Construction
Streamline documentation, design, and BIM modeling processes with digital twin cloud data of site conditions. Build more efficiently by collaborating over all aspects of your project in 3D.
Survey your existing buildings and report on the building layouts and conditions to manage maintenance and develop remodeling plans. Reduce time and costs for creating factory layouts without compromising the ongoing functionality of the facility.
Insurance & Restoration
Ensure the most accurate, transparent, and fair documentation and valuations – helping you to close claims much faster.
Make your assessment process more efficient and more accurate. Document loss and estimate repairs – faster, better, and more precisely.
Matterport Pro2 3D camera Specifications
|Size||9.0″ height / 10.25″ width / 4.38″ depth (229 x 260 x 111 mm)|
|Weight||6.5 lb (3.0 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||50º to 90º F (10 to 32° C)|
|Storage Temperature||32º to 104º F (0 to 40° C)|
|Battery Capacity||About 8 hours (continuous use) via 2 packs at 77 Whr each, permanently installed. 8 cells per battery, 9.6 Whr per cell.|
|Charge Time||4.5 hours|
|Camera Warmup Time||57 seconds|
|Capture Resolution||2K square per skybox face|
|Lens||4K Full Glass|
|Export images||8092px x 4552px|
|3D Sensing||Structured light (infrared) 3D sensor|
|Range||15 ft (4.5 m) maximum range|
|3D Data Registration||Automatic|
|Depth Resolution||10 points per degree (3600 points at equator, 1800 points at meridian, about 4 million points per pano)|
|Battery||Lithium ion battery|
There are no reviews yet.