PENTAX Binoculars UD 9×21 Green with $10 Gift Card
- PENTAX binoculars SINCE 1938: Bringing together technology cultivated through the development of a wide variety of cameras and lenses, PENTAX binoculars have been viewing the world since 1938. Experience the clarity made possible by trusted optical performance and revolutionary coating techniques.
- LIGHT AND COMPACT: The lightest PENTAX binoculars in the range weighing around 195g. As it is palm-sized and easy to use, it can be easily taken everywhere and is also suitbble for sharing with children.
- Gift Envelope opens up flat to display the gift card in the center
- Gift Card is affixed inside a mini envelope
- Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date
- 9X MAGNIFICATION: An object viewed from 90m looks like the size as when viewed from a distance of 10m.
Sold：104 Wished: 13 Followed: 15
Work can be sometimes be stressful but also be fulfilling when you overcome a challenge.
Ricoh wants to revolutionize work by releasing people from tedious tasks so they can find fulfillment from tackling more creative assignments.
Our services enable individuals to work wherever and whenever they want. We want to connect workplaces and workflows and contribute to a more sustainable society that empowers people to innovate.
Ricoh will keep looking toward tomorrow while changing today.
1. Compact, lightweight design
The PENTAX UD series features a compact, palm-sized body and weighs approximately 195 grams — the lightest of all existing PENTAX binoculars. Designed exclusively for the PENTAX UD series, its compact, lightweight body allows for them to be taken everywhere, whilst being suitable for a wide range of applications, from nature observation to viewing sport, concerts and theatrical performances.
2. Bright, clear viewing
Thanks to the incorporation of multi-coated optics designed to eliminate excessive reflection, the PENTAX UD series delivers a bright, clear view of the subject free of flare and ghost images. The PENTAX UD 9X21 features fully multi-coated optics — a multi-layer coating applied to all reflective lens and prism surfaces — to assure an especially bright view of the subject.
3. Other features
・A minimum focusing distance of approximately three meters for a sharp view of subjects at close range.
・Nonslip diopter rings for easy, precise diopter adjustment
・Optional TP-3 tripod adapter (currently available) for use on a tripod
by Tiffany M.
The goods arrived very quickly, the quality is also good, good shop, recommended.