Shimoda Large DSLR Core Unit v2 – Padded Camera Bag Organizer Fits DSLR, SLR, Mirrorless Cameras and Lenses
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- PRO MIRRORLESS/DSLR CAMERA FIT – Designed to fit mid- to Pro-size camera equipment such as gripped Mirrorless or gripped DSLR bodies. Its generous 36 cm (14.2 in) length allows users to carry longer telephoto lenses, as well as other items requiring longer length.
- EVA PROTECTIVE SHELL AND DIVIDERS – Walls and dividers are constructed with EVA which ensures much greater protection than cheaper PE foams used in most camera bags. With EVA we have greater control over the density and quality of materials used to protect your gear. It also means our walls can be thinner and use less internal volume while still providing superior protection.
- MODULAR STACKING – The Large DSLR Core Unit v2 Unit has the same volume as a Medium and Small Core Unit combined. In a large pack like the Action X70 or Explore 60, the user has the option to stack a Small Core Unit on top of the Large for additional gear capacity. The Large Core Unit will max-out the internal storage of the Explore v2 35, Action X50, Explore 40 and the Carry-On Roller.
- QUICK SIDE CAMERA ACCESS – Integrates seamlessly with the side access of the Explore v2 35 and Action X50 backpacks, and it will also fit in most Shimoda backpacks and rollers with the exception of the E25, E30 and X30.
- LIGHTWEIGHT WATER-RESISTANT & MULTI-PURPOSE SKIN – The included Skin’s primary function is a storage case for the padded Core Units, ideal for when your gear is at home and not in use. It keeps the Core Unit sealed and dust free. Its secondary function is to use as a packing cell. A user can fill it with clothing or other common items and pack it in their backpack or carry-on roller.
Sold：169 Wished: 25 Followed: 71
The Medium DSLR Core Unit v2 integrates seamlessly with the side access of the Explore v2 35 and Action X50 backpacks, and it will also fit in most Shimoda backpacks and rollers with the exception of the E25, E30 and X30. It includes all the popular features of our Core Unit system, including EVA laminated dividers and sidewalls, a lightweight and versatile removable skin, and an aluminum frame to add extra rigidity and support. The DSLR depth is ideal for cameras mirrorless (including gripped bodies) up to 16 cm (6.3 in) tall along with lenses as long as a 70-200mm 2.8.
There are no reviews yet.