Shimoda Large MIrrorless Core Unit – Padded Camera Bag Organizer Fits DSLR, SLR, Mirrorless Cameras and Lenses (520-223)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- EVA PROTECTIVE SHELL AND DIVIDERS – Walls and dividers are constructed with EVA which ensures much greater protection than cheaper PE foams used in most camera bags. With EVA we have greater control over the density and quality of materials used to protect your gear. It also means our walls can be thinner and use less internal volume while still providing superior protection.
- LIGHTWEIGHT WATER-RESISTANT & MULTI-PURPOSE SKIN – The included Skin’s primary function is a storage case for the padded Core Units, ideal for when your gear is at home and not in use. It keeps the Core Unit sealed and dust free. Its secondary function is to use as a packing cell. A user can fill it with clothing or other common items and pack it in their backpack or carry-on roller.
- QUICK SIDE camera ACCESS – Integrates seamlessly with the side access of the Explore v2 30 and Action X30 backpacks, and it maxes out the interior equipment carrying volume of both packs. It will also fit in every available Shimoda backpack and roller with the exception of the Explore v2 25.
- MODULAR STACKING – The Large Mirrorless Core Unit can be placed above or below an additional Core Unit to modularly increase the equipment carrying volume of a large pack.
- MIRRORLESS/DSLR BODY FIT – The Mirrorless depth is ideal for mirrorless and non-gripped DSLR cameras up to 12 cm (4.7 in) tall, and the shorter depth allows for more efficient packing scenarios and leads to a lower profile with your backpack. The Mirrorless size fits cameras like the Fuji X-T4 and Sony a7 series but it can also accommodate the similar dimensions of the Canon 5D.
Sold：183 Wished: 94 Followed: 69
The Medium DSLR Core Unit v2 integrates seamlessly with the side access of the Explore v2 35 and Action X50 backpacks, and it will also fit in most Shimoda backpacks and rollers with the exception of the E25, E30 and X30. It includes all the popular features of our Core Unit system, including EVA laminated dividers and sidewalls, a lightweight and versatile removable skin, and an aluminum frame to add extra rigidity and support. The DSLR depth is ideal for mirrorless and dslr cameras (including gripped bodies) up to 16 cm (6.3 in) tall along with lenses as long as a 70-200mm 2.8.
There are no reviews yet.