SLIK Sprint PRO III Travel Tripod w/SBH-100 Ball Head for Mirrorless/DSLR Sony Nikon Canon Fuji Cameras and More – Black (611-889)
- [Built for Travel] The SLIK Sprint Series tripods are compact and lightweight, delivering rock solid performance in a travel ready package.
- [Additional Features] Simple lever locks to release leg sections, a deluxe carry case, all-weather grips over the top leg section for frigid or warm conditions.
- [Core Specs] Maximum Height 62.9” | Folded Length 18.5” | Load Capacity 4.4 lbs | Weight 2.2 lbs |
- [Multi-Function Center Column] The center column can be removed and reversed to position the the head between the legs instead of on top. This offers ground-level and top-down perspectives not possible in the traditional set-up. It can also be separated into 2 pieces so the tripod can achieve minimum height. Simply unscrew the two sections from one another in this tool-less design. An integrated, retractable hook sits at the bottom of the center column to hang your camera bag for increased stability on uneven terrain or windy conditions.
- [Fast Operation] The patented “Rapid Flip Mechanism” allows for single handed operation of the leg angle adjustments. Easily set the legs to 1 of 3 locking position with a simple “Flip” to increase stability on uneven surfaces or lower the height of the tripod for creative low-angle perspectives. Each leg section can be extended and retracted using easy to operate flip locks for swift setup and takedown.
Sold：119 Wished: 65 Followed: 46
The New Sprint Mini III tripod is super compact with a folded length of only 13. 2 inches, which will fit in a lot of camera bags. When you need a solid tripod that functions like a full-size Travel tripod but takes up a lot less space in your bag, the Sprint Mini III is the one. The new Rapid Flip Mechanism (RFM) provides an easy and simple way to adjust the leg angles to reach as low as 6 inches off the ground to as tall as 42. 4 inches with the column extended (measured at the top of the ball head). The Mini III GM model weighs 30. 4 ounces but can support 4. 4 lbs. of camera equipment. To put that in perspective; a Nikon D850 full frame camera with 24-70mm f2. 8 lens attached weighs 4 lbs. The head is small but mighty and can support all that weight at any angle without drift or slacking. Each leg is made up of 4 sections and the height is adjusted using the simple to use flip-lock design for solid slip-free operation. All 3 legs are outfitted with streamlined rubber grips for easy handling. The center column can be separated for low-angle work and inverted so that you can shoot straight down over your subject. Great for macro work. The Sprint Mini III GM sports a Gun-metal grey finish, includes an all-metal SBH-100DQ ball head with quick release plate, and a convenient single lever operation for releasing the camera for quick repositioning and lockdown. The Sprint Mini III tripod series is ready to go anywhere and look good doing it.
Just got this today, as soon as I opened its box and pulled it out I could see the quality. It feels solidly built and sturdy wile deployed. Took me about 10 mins to get used to the adjustments and I was good to go, threw on my 10×42 hunting binoculars with my adapter and they sit on pretty nice. I will be field testing it next week scouting for wild pigs. I will update how it does, all goes well I will be buying the same/bigger version for my spotter.